Are you sick of hearing about my Florida Target adventures? I promise this is the last post, because I just need to show you what I hauled back up here. Then it’s time to get serious about holiday baking, my friends! Tomorrow is December 1st! Danielle and I have a conference call booked next week to discuss our choices; my list currently has 28 items on it. Serious cuts need to be made.
So here’s my loot from this year:
- Ovaltine Malt Powder – super excited to make the Brewer’s Blondies from my Baked cookbook with this!
- To-Go Tumbler with Colour Change Straws – I have a few of these already, but none with straws that change colours, you guys! I’ve been using this for smoothies, but also for water. I have a really hard time drinking water in the winter months. I feel like it makes me colder.
- Holiday Sprinkles (6 different Sprinkle Mixes with various Christmas Shapes) – fun!
- Toll House Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels – these are going in something delicious, just not sure what yet!
- Cinnamon M&Ms – kind of disappointing, they didn’t really taste all that cinnamon-y. I ate a handful then put the rest into some cookies for a bake sale at work.
- Chocolate Mint Marshmallows – OMG. I’m obsessed. These are sooooo good. I put about 14 in a hot chocolate and they got all melty and I ate them with a spoon. Keepin’ it classy.
- StayBrite baking cups – I’m curious to see if these actually work. Results pending.
- Gingerbread Man cupcake liners with little gingerbread man toothpicks – cute!
- Luzianne Decaffeinated Sweet Tea bags – Okay, remember the Sweet Tea from Kristine’s birthday party? In the States you can buy this specific brand of Sweet Tea that is just for Iced Tea! And it comes in decaf! Good thing one package had like 48 tea bags in it!