Here’s the rest of the things that caught my eye as I was wandering around Target a few weeks ago. In the alternate reality where we don’t have to worry about cholesterol and whether or not our work pants fit, I would have bought ALL this junk and ate it over a 3 day period. Instead, I just took pictures to show you!
1. Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Drizzle Graham Bites – I could have eaten my way right to the bottom of that container without stopping. YUM.
2. Retro Doritos – It was killing me to not know what was going on inside this bag. Taco flavour? Yes please.
3. Cheese Balls – My brother Chris’ #1 snack when he goes to the States. He also enjoys the cheese that comes in a spray can.
5. Reese Baking Mix – I’m intrigued by this.
6. Ben & Jerry’s – Even though I’m not really an ice cream person, I’m always fascinated by all the flavours you can get in the states. Check out Jimmy Fallon’s Late Night Snack:
Alternate reality Byn would have purchased this, and eaten the entire thing:
7. Peanut Butter Pretzel Sandwiches Dipped in Chocolate – *Drool*
Next up I’ll show you all the loot I brought home!